Meetings & Conferences
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The gigantic venue is approximately 3,700 sq.m, one of the largest hotel functional spaces in South East Asia, and offers the very best facilities for organising any kind of event. Our Meeting Rooms include a variety of kinds of functional rooms for multi-purpose events, such as the pillarless ballroom and an event hall, with a 3,000-guest capacity.
In addition, the venues have a Pre-functional area, which is in front of all of the meeting rooms (except the Palladium), which functions as a reception and registration area.
Function space Guarantee and Payment term:
- To guarantee function space block must be guarantee by agreement with signed, credit card or deposit payment otherwise hotel have the right to release a space without prior notice.
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of total expenses expected is required upon the Confirmation is made in cash or bank transfer or credit card.
- The balance and any additional expenses incurred during the event will be required in cash or bank transfer or credit card at the end of the event.
**** However if you wish to establish credit (subject to approval) with our property, please completed credit application form and return to hotel as soon as possible ****
The hotel will be holding all room and space listed in the contract once the agreement is signed. Should any specified function on any listed date be cancelled, the following cancellation charges will be imposed:
- Up to forty-five (45) days prior to the event date
In the event of cancellation in writing forty-five (45) days prior to the event day, the cancellation
will be allowed with 50 % charged on total expenses for the specific event cancelled.
- Within one (1) month prior to the event date
In the event of cancellation in writing with in one (1) month prior to the event day, the cancellation will be charged 100% on total expected expenses for the specific event cancelled.
In the events beyond the reasonable control of the parties, including but not limit to acts of God (flood, earthquake, tornado, fire, etc.), war, strikes, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts, diseases with WHO travel advisory, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, make it inadvisable, impracticable, illegal or impossible to perform as originally contracted the affected party may terminate this contract, without liability, the full refunds of any paid deposit will be arranged within 45 days after written notice of cancellation under Force Majeure.